"What are 3 Qualities That Separate Great Players From Good Players?"
1. An understanding of the game on a high level.
2. Attention to detail.
3. An ability to maximize the use of strengths and limit the exposure of weaknesses.
"Where are 3 Places You've Been That You'd Like to Visit Again?"
3. Barcelona, Spain
"Mostly because I went only for basketball reasons but as an adult I could better appreciate the opportunity to benefit personally and professionally."
"Who are 3 Great Teachers You've Had?"
1. "Ms. Jones my kindergarten teacher. She believed in me from the beginning and told me I could be something special."
2. "Gil and Kyle Cosby my first AAU coaches...they showed me the important role a coach or mentor can play and how that can impact lives."
3. "Jay Larannaga my coach in the NBA Development League who is currrently an assistant coach for the Boston Celtics. He has a great understanding of the detail of the game, and he wanted players to be successful individually in addition to as a team."
"What Does 'The Monarch Way' Represent to You?"
"A program that is run with integrity. A program that is invested in kids in the sports world as well as the real world."