Attendance and Retention
- In 2017, members of the Anderson Monarchs Travel Teams averaged more than 300 hours a year of attendance at games, practices, enrichment and educational programing, and team-building events. That comes out to about 6 hours a week of safe, structured, healthy, activity.
- More than 90% of our Monarchs Travel Team players return from one year to the next.
- Over the course of the Monarchs' history, the average player has been involved in the program for more than five years.
High School and College Achievement
- Of players who have spent more than two years involved in the Monarchs Travel program, every single one has gone on to graduate from high school or earn his/her GED.
- Over the course of the Anderson Monarchs' history, more than 60 players have attended or are attending some of the most highly selective public and private schools in the Philadelphia region. These schools include Academy at Palumbo, Carver High School for Engineering & Sciences, Central High School, Episcopal Academy, Friends Central, Friends Select, Germantown Academy, Germantown Friends, Haverford School, LaSalle College High School, Masterman High School, Penn Charter, Roman Catholic, Science Leadership Academy, Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, St. Joseph's Prep, Westtown School, and more.
- To date, almost 30 long-time members of the Monarchs Travel program have earned their undergraduate degrees from college. As of Spring 2018 there are more than 20 additional Monarchs enrolled in college and on track to graduate.